"I have a dream, a fantasy,
to help me through reality"
- part of a song by ABBA
Anyway, I wrote down this 2 sentences because I feels that this 2 sentences applies to me currently.
Don't know why, work has become slightly stressful for me and I've been dreaming alot at night lately. I guess i dreamt to help me through reality. =X lol..
But, my dream has indeed been a fantasy. Been having some adventurous and funny dream.
And from today onwards, I'm going to blog down my dreams. Maybe 1 day, I can publish a book about my dreams. HAHAHA
anyway, this is a dream i had recently and the person that i dreamt about will not be known to you people.
It was a scorching hot day and i'm relaxing at a chalet with some of my friends. Out of nowhere, there's a group of people who appeared and wants to burn down the chalet. I've come to know that they were friends of one of my friend, X. The people outside the chalet were filled with disappointment, anguish and sadness for X for what I've done to him and they've decided to come to me to take revenge for X. I was inside the chalet chatting with my friends, in the hope of ignoring and forgetting that there were a group of people who's outside waiting to take revenge, when my friends told me that the people outside had set fire to the chalet. When i looked out of the chalet, I saw what allows my friends to saide that; the trees outside were melting away!!
Suddenly, another friend of mine who is very superly awesomely cool walked in to the chalet through the door. She said," let me help you call X to see what's going on and hopefully we can walk out in peace." While she was on the phone, we got to know that X was currently in the hospital. Part of me wanted to ask whats the matter and the other part of me decided not to ask, afraid that X will mistook my concern for him. And when my cool friend ended the call with X, she turned and gave me a you-know-the-answer kind of cool look, which is to talk to X and appeased him, which i refused to do, and she walked out of the door coolly.
I guess the group of people outside the chalet were getting impatient and tired of waiting anymore. While my cool friend walked out the door, they started to throw what I initially thought was bomb into the chalet through the open door. But when that red, rectangular piece of thing dropped onto the floor, it did not explode, it just gave out a lot of smoke. And the things did not bother me at all. Instead, my CLEVER-NESS (like what I've always been in reality) took over. Without a second thinking, I picked up all the red rectangular things and threw it out of the door back at them. Their expressions were priceless! They were so shocked that I could actually think of throwing the things back at them, something that will shocked everybody in reality too, i bet. Slowly, they started to retreat back into the forest, like how Lawrence, Victoria and her mate(from the twilight series) retreat into the forest.
Afraid that they will come back for more revenge, we booked out if the chalet immediately and took a ferry back to mainland Singapore. During the ferry trip, I felt so sad about what I've previously done to X and now to his friends. I sat at a corner of the ferry and hugged my leg tightly while looking out ahead. The scenary was amazing. It was like paradize. Then my friends came and sat beside me, asking me if I'm alright and if i wanna go home.
Sidetrack a bit. That night before I had this dream, I asked my dad," what if i comes home sadly one day. What will you do? Will you make me a warm cup of milk?" And my dad replied," Nope. If you're already sad, no point cheering up cause you will still be sad." Then I went to ask my mum the same question and she replied," I will ask you go and die." Then i asked her," what will you do to make me happy?" and she said," HA HA HA HA "
Back to the dream. Thinking back on how my dad won't make me a cup of warm milk and my mum will laugh at me when i goes home sadly, I decided not to go home just yet.
And my dream ended there.
What a long dream and i can still remember them clearly. I felt as if I'm really living up to me blog @, Ade-dreamer. I really do dream alot.
12:17 AM